Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

Day: One Hundred and Sixteen
Photo taken on Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 542pm in our dining area. (Pictured: Charlie, Anna, Pher, Grandma, Moma, Dad, Kim, Preston, and Steve)

With a lot of help and love from my family, Steve and I are able to put on our first holiday as a married couple and it is a success! I always knew it takes a lot of preparation to put on Thanksgiving but I now have a new found respect for my parents for entertaining all those years. Sure I would be up at the same time they were on Thursday morning but I would be out the door and off to the parade with the Pelkowski's, never knowing how many times you actually have to baste the bird throughout the day. It is a lot of work to put out an extravagant spread but as the night was winding down, Steve admits to me that he would gladly do this again.

No comments: