Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gracia Hughes

Day: Ninety Seven
Photo taken on Saturday, November 6, 2010 in the bathroom doorway at 1227pm.

I did it. It's done. I have cut off 13 inches of my hair.

Actually John from Head Sessions cuts it off for me this morning and since I forget to bring a bag to store it in, he gives me the Ziplock he brought his candy in. I am very grateful for this because knowing me I would lose the two ponytails before I could even address the envelope to Beautiful Lengths. Barbara then does my highlights, asking me what color I would like. I shrug and tell her she can pick for me, I trust her completely. She has been doing my hair coloring since I was 16 and has kept track of each dying session since. When I get blown out later I am very happy with the results: blond highlights with chunky reds mixed in throughout. It looks really cool with my new cut too.

I am so looking forward to using less shampoo and conditioner. I also can't wait to break out the manipulators, pastes, pomades, and waxes I used to style with!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love your hair. You are so awesome at short styles. After all like I said, you had Wawa hair. (Just kidding) You are always beautiful!

Maeve said...

I'm proud of you for donating your hair like that... such a nice thing! And your so sassy and cute with your short hair

Katie Jaye said...

Thanks girls!

Yeah my hair was bordering on hippie-ish.