Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Desserterie

Day: One Hundred and Fifteen

Photo taken on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 in my kitchen at 631pm.

Currently Moma is teaching me how to make her tasty apple pie so I am peeling the apples while she cuts them into slices. We make a pretty good team in the baking department and I have faith that tomorrow the dessert spread will be impressive and scrumptious. Kim has already made three types of cookies, we have two other pies down, and a few more goodies up our sleeves.

So this means that everyone is invited to come over this weekend and eat all the leftovers because a Raab holiday spread isn't done right unless it's done up!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love mom's apple pie. Seriously. It is so awesome. I'd say to enter it in a contest, but she got the recipe from a woman who won a contest for that pie.