Thursday, November 4, 2010

28 going on 16

Day: Ninety Five
Photo taken on Thursday, November 4, 2010 in the bathroom at 856pm.

I am getting desperate. I have more acne now as an adult then I did as an adolescent. Tonight I'm trying a mask to help flush out my pores. It makes my skin tight and when it dries it feels like plastic which disturbs Steve (he's too chicken to try it out though). I think if puberty does not stop by the time I'm 30, I'm dying my hair white in order to trick my brain into thinking I'm elderly; maybe then I'll finally have clear skin.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am totally going back and reading every post you have done thus far. This third baby has really thrown off my blog-reading schedule! But I just wanted to comment here...I have ridiculous acne issues myself. Have you ever checked out acne.org? I went there and started "the regime" and I swear, it is the ONLY thing that has made a difference. And I have tried a LOT of products. Pretty amazing. Let me know if you want more info on what I use.

Katie Jaye said...

I hope everything is going well you and your newborn! (so cute!)

Thanks for the tip; I will definitely check out the website this week. As long as you don't mind sharing your regime with me I'd love to hear it. I'm open to any kind of suggestion!

Michelle said...

Are you nakie?