Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Induction

Day: Ninety Four
Photo taken on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at the Chelsea Manor in New York, NY at 841pm.

This is Cassandra. She is the life of the party whenever the Surge crowd goes out at night and also everyday when she walks into work. She greets all of us individually with a bright smile and a kind word no matter what the weather is or how late she stayed up the night before; she comes in fresh and if you're still in a bad mood after she pops her head into your office to say hello, there is something majorly wrong with you. Her positive nature is energizing so when I am offered a spot next to her at the food tasting for our Christmas party, I jump at the chance.

Here we are enjoying a bubblegum flavored cocktail in between two savory entrees. I am so happy to be here tonight, trying out food I would normally pass up and engaging in fun conversations with my coworkers after hours. I don't mind that I get home around 1230 because tonight I officially become a member of their "crowd".

1 comment:

Kim said...

OMG! I want a bubble gum martini. I love this picture. So happy you had such a good time. You're now in the little circle of trust.