Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Leftovers

Day: 394

Photo taken on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 in Bossdad's office at 137pm.

I can't believe Bossdad makes me wait for my lunch until now! Knowing that he has brought me his infamous pot roast for lunchies today, I can't seem to concentrate. He even packs grated cheese for us to top the delicious noodles and meat! It has been sheer torture to wait for this moment all day until now and even Bossdad looks annoyed he has to wait until the camera flashes before he can dig in.

Oh but the wait is so worth it...this is a meal they serve everyday in heaven.



Also, fun fact about my shirt of choice today: I happen to wear it on this exact day last year. Except that time I wasn't eating yummy pot roast and was instead trying to choke down year old wedding cake.

1 comment:

Moma said...

Katie--you are so adorable--we love sharing our pot roast and meatloaf with you--so happy ypu enjoyed -love you