Saturday, August 20, 2011

Gam-Gam

Day: 384

Photo taken on Saturday, August 20, 2011 while having dessert in Grandma's kitchen in Whitestone, NY. (Pictured from my big ass head: Charlie, Steve, Daddio, and Grandma)

Tonight we are celebrating Grandma's 85th birthday! Wu-hoo! You go, Grandma Z.!

We make a reservation at Ponticello's in Astoria but when we arrive our table is nowhere to be found. After waiting around for 15 minutes, we decide that their clientele are not leaving anytime soon so dad demands we be seated in the empty room to the left. It is here that we can be as loud as we want since the entire time we're here not one other patron dines in the vicinity of us. (I guess Grandma was being too rowdy.) So eventually we have to move the party here and after Grandma settles down, we're able to serve the rainbow cookie birthday cake.

Happy Birthday, Grandma! I hope you had a fun time with us!

^_\

1 comment:

Moma said...

I don't know how I missed these posts but again ypu are such a sweetie Katie--you always make people so happy when they are around you--but I always said you were very special--i love you