Sunday, August 14, 2011

Obliviate

Day: 378

Photo taken on Sunday, August 14, 2011 in the TDM living room at 451pm. (Pictured in a circle from right: Me, Flexible Pres, Moma, part of Dad, and Kimberly)

Let's call a spade, a spade...

I freakin' RULE at the Memory Game. Right now I have only four matches but in a few turns I'm going to beat Kim and amaze Preston as I clear the entire board.

There are only two things I excel at, skiing and memorization, and this game only requires one (not skiing just so you know). Though using both skills at the same time makes me look like an even better skier than I am. After going down a certain slope twice, I can visualize the perfect path through moguls to make me seem like an expert. It's totally cheating but I don't care. This is what I have to work with and dammit, I'm beating a five year old at this game today!

Good thing Preston is not like is Uncle Pher when it comes to sportsmanship. Luckily, Preston's like me in that aspect-that winning isn't everything-and even though he loses this game, he can kick my butt in Barnyard Uno.

3 comments:

Charles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charles said...

Pher is a closeted fancy man

moma said...

One thing I do remember about this oarticular game of memory is that I got 1 match--I even impressed myself--just like 1 rib Katee